FULL TIME QUALIFIED REPAIR TECHNICIANS
AUTOPRICE CANADA IS LARGE INDEPENDENT USED CAR SUPERSTORE WITH 2 LOCATIONS ACROSS ONTARIO DEDICATED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. OUR MISSISSAUGA LOCATION HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SEVERAL FULL TIME QUALIFIED REPAIR TECHNICIANS, APPRENTICES AND DRIVE CLEAN PERSONAL TO COMPLIMENT THE 7 BAY STATE OF THE ART REPAIR FACILITY.
We currently have an opening for an individual with excellent mechanical aptitude and team spirit to join our service department.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform the repair in a timely manner
- Examine and test drive vehicles to determine what repairs are required or if additional service work is required
- Perform the installation, repairs, fabrication, alignments, changes, lubrication, replacement, and overhaul of whichever parts/areas needed on required repairs or inspections
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts and save/tag parts if the repair is under warranty or if requested by the customer
- Maintain timely, accurate records of work performed per repair
- Participate in factory-sponsored training programs and keep current of all factory technical bulletins
- Maintain work and shop area in a neat and clean manner and account for any/all Business-owned tools and equipment at all times
- Ensure customer vehicles are kept clean
- Notify management of any difficulties or problems which risk interfering with the performance of quality work
- Wear and maintain any personal protective equipment required and follow all health & safety procedures
Ontario Drive Clean Certification an asset but not required
- Journeyman or third or fourth year apprentice Automotive Service Technician (AST)
- A good working knowledge of English (speaking, writing, reading & comprehension) is required
- Up-to-date knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repair of most domestic and imported cars
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Your own set of basic automotive hand tools and tool storage cases
- The ability to push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds is required
If you are organized, efficient and a team player, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm