AutoPrice Canada Mississauga
The salesperson's primary responsibility is to sell used cars and maintain the dealership's gross profit margin on each sale. In keeping with this objective, the salesperson is specifically accountable for meeting two dealership targets: unit sales per month, and penetrations per month. These primary targets may be additionally specified by line.
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
- Candidates with second language skills in would be a benefit to this position.
Reply in confidence to: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 9:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm