Location: Mississauga, ON
Job ID: 001258
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with AutoPrice Canada – teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a large fast paced independent pre owned vehicle super store with multiple locations in Ontario. As an industry leader, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow – for both our company and our employees.
AutoPrice Canada has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Product advisor. The Automotive Product advisor provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of Purchase and post sale) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the purchase process through verification and documentation of all necessary information in order to ensure an efficient and timely purchase experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Provide all customers with friendly and personalized attention, in person and on the phone at all stages of the purchase process.
- Adhere to company purchase requirement guidelines.
- Effectively resolve all customer service issues.
- Use Company approved selling techniques to offer all optional products to meet customer needs.
- Achieve sales targets and goals.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service exceeds the expectation of the customer.
- Positively represent the Company to all vendors and the general public.
- Ensures the security of company assets.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the manager.
- Drive and Shuttle vehicles as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service or sales role.
- Proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension.
- Must not require sponsorship for work in Canada now or in the future
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 9:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
11:00am - 4:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm